A need 'n cure for this broken pieces.
You broke it.
It's damaged.
It will never be the same again.
My heart is in pieces.
Why did you do this?
She wasn't even pretty.
Why didn't you tell me you were unhappy?
You should have told me about her.
But I had to find out from a stranger.
You did this to me and then told me it's my fault...
I worked hard on this relationship.
It was you that turned on me.
You gave everything up when I was about to give everything I had.
I loved you.
I still love you.
My heart is just a little broken right now...
My heart is in pieces.
I am in need of a cure.
Something to take away the pain.
Pain killers? I don't think so.
I will live through this.
I will be strong again.
I will show you what happyness is.
I will show you how love works.
But I will do it without you.
Stay away from me.
My heart is in pieces.
I will search for a cure to fix myself.
To fix my heart.
And I will love again.
Just not now, because my heart is in pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment