Tuesday, 09 February 2010


Our kind of love

We met that beautiful sunny day.
You were just crazy beautiful in the sun God gave us.
But..
You looked so unhappy.

From there on,
all I wanted to do is make this crazy beautiful person happy.

The kind of love we shared,
was the kind that didn't come around everyday.
I loved you so much.

This kind of love was the kind we hand to hold onto.
Our love was strong.
It would have kept us together forever.

That day my dad took you away from me,
was the day I lost something.

After four years of missing you,
all I had was the precious memories of our summer together.

After the four years you have been gone,
I saw you again for the first time on a ugly grey raining day.
Your hair was messed up in the rain God gave us.
But..
You looked so happy.

Now that I know....
..that you are happy with someone else.
I will move on and be happy too...

No comments:

Post a Comment