You know when you get that feeling that the good things are going to end? You know, like when you are on holiday and it's you last night before you go home again or when it's a Sunday afternoon and you know tomorrow it will be school again... or work. That feeling that makes you knows that tomorrow is going to suck... Well, I have that same feeling, but in a very different way. I just can't shake the feeling that I'm going to die soon... Yeah, I know that we are all going to die someday... But I have the feeling that it might be sooner that I think. I'm not scared of tomorrow or dying... I'm just scared I'll die before I had the chance to live. I'm seventeen and there are so many things I still want to do, so many feelings I still want to feel. I want to experience love and all the aspects of life. Therefore I don't want to be scared of tomorrow. But I still can't shake that feeling...
Tuesday, 09 February 2010
Written February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment