Tuesday, 09 February 2010



Since when do we love each other?
Just yesterday we hated each other.
What changed?
Why am I feeling this way...
I hate you,
I always have,
why did it change?
I had no problem hating you,
I liked hating you.
We were not friends,
we avoided any interaction.
I crossed the street when you came my way.
Your such a pain in the ass!
People talk about how much they hate you.
I was one of that people...
I really was..
But....
Not anymore...
Things changed.
I'm falling inlove with you.
Why? I don't know.
Lately I got to know you,
you are what I expected you to be..
Everything but nice, your a bully of the worts kind..
But lately I saw another side,
a side I don't know,
but a side that made you care.
I saw tears that came runing from your eyes.
It was beautiful,
not to see you hurt,
but to see you have a heart.
A big heart that loves.
I want to be loved by that heart...
But I doubt that you will let me in.
I know we hate each other and I wil never be your friend.
I will just be someone you met once apon a time, long ago..
Today I want to give a little piece of my heart to you,
to someone I truely hate.
Carry it with you.
Or don't..
Take it,
or break it.
Do whatever you want with it.
Just know that it's yours and I'll never take it back.
I don't care about you,
just take the piece and go.
Now we go back to hating each other.
Not speaking to each other.
Not looking in each others direction...
Just...
Try to not forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment